Sunday, May 1, 2011

About That Towing (April 25 - May 1)

Hello Family and Friends,

My cycling experience in Tucson was great
because of Jake's help at Miles Ahead Cyclery

The bedroom in our RV



Living Room Shots


Great Looking Ladies in my Book Club

First visitors, Mike and Lorraine Lynch (Maggie and Scotty)

Bear loves Roger!

My biking buddy, Sandy and I on our last ride!

Roger and Sandy tackle a 9 - 10% grade hill at SPE!

Marla and I walked many mile in the neighborhood!

Finally the Terrain is hooked up!

Notice the bicycles between the RV and the Terrain!
This is how we will roll!!
This week has found us signing house documents, doing final bike rides, saying more goodbyes to family and friends, and working with the Terrain (our towing vehicle) to get it ready for a practice towing session.
Thank you for checking in with us. Next week will find us in Monument Valley, then on to Moab!

3 comments:

  1. Aunt Suzanne and Uncle Roger, I heard about your new adventure from my mom! Your RV is huge! It really looks like a house on the inside - very comfy :). I vote that y'all make your way to Dallas over the summer!! I'd love to see y'all and meet Bear!!! What an adorable dog!

    Happy Adventures!

    ~Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've created a lovely home! Be sure to visit us in your travels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your new home is beautiful! Enjoy it and all of your upcoming adventures!
    Miss you!

    ReplyDelete