Saturday, September 28, 2013

About That Fall in Park City (September 22 - 28)

Dear Family and Friends,

We are into our second and final week at Park City. My favorite time of the year is Fall and Park City is a wonderful place to be for the season. Roger, Lea, Warren and I took a fantastic mountain bike ride on Armstrong Trail on Monday. The leaves were outstanding in their color, the sky a vivid blue and the temp was perfect for the ride. Warren and Lea are excellent mountain bikers  and they were very patient with me.

 Warren and Lea

 Lea, Warren and Roger taking a break.

 Roger and I at the bottom of King Con lift which we skied last winter.

It is fun to see the ski runs before the snow accumulates.

 My favorite picture of Lea with the Fall color.


 One last pic of Roger and me enjoying the three hour ride.

What a difference two days make in Park City. The weather went from a beautiful Fall to the first snow of the season. Thursday and Friday were cold and wet days with snow accumulating in the higher elevations.
 Park City Ski Resort

 Snow on the windshield of the Tour.


On Saturday the sun came out and the snow melted. Roger and I were thrilled because we are driving to Las Vegas on Wednesday. Thank you for checking in with us. We appreciate your interest in our travels.

No comments:

Post a Comment