Saturday, January 26, 2013

About That Tucson Sun (January 20 - 26)

Dear Family and Friends,

Hello from sunny Tucson! The record cold that we experienced last week has changed and we are now enjoying that wonderful Tucson sun. With temperatures in the upper seventies this week, we were able to do the things we love, like cycling, seeing friends and family and just enjoying the beautiful weather.

Bear, Roger and I took lots of walks around the Fam Camp that offers a dog run. Bear loves meeting other dogs at the park.

 Roger, Bear and I are off to the dog park. Notice the shorts and short sleeve shirt on Roger.

Bear loves for Roger to throw the Boomerang (in Bear's mouth) at the dog park.


The best part about being in Tucson is reconnecting with friends. Although I don't have pictures with everyone, thank you Deb, Sandy, Cynthia and especially Michael (our son) for meeting me this week.

Deb and I had so much fun catching up and sharing grandmother stories.

One morning, Roger decided to bake!!! Wow this had to go into the blog. Here are pictures of Roger baking wheat less biscuits. He did such a great job. Not only were they delicious, but beautiful and look just like the real thing.





We capped our week cycling with friends Jeff and Sandy. We challenged ourselves by riding on Mt. Lemmon.

Thank you for checking in with us. Roger and I are heading to Park City this coming week to ski with my brother, Warren. I will have lots of pictures in the next post which will be two weeks from now.

1 comment:

  1. You are going to have to share that biscuit recipe. Those look delicious. Maybe I'll give biscuit making one more try.

    ReplyDelete