Saturday, July 16, 2011

About That Tucson, Part Two (July 10 - 16)

Dear Family and Friends,

We continued to enjoy our second week in Tucson. Michael and Bridget were wonderful allowing us to stay with them. Many thanks you two! Your kindness is appreciated!!

Roger completed his quarterly reviews this week. I stayed busy seeing friends and trying to stay cool in Tucson's very hot summer. Bear and I were out the door early in the morning to get some exercise! The Texas Rangers were in bloom while we were there.

This is a short post, but the most important part is that we left for Springfield on Friday, following Roger's final appointment. We drove Interstate 10 east to Demming, New Mexico, headed north to Hatch and caught Interstate 25 to Albuquerque where we spent the night.

Back in Springfield, Missouri, work has progressed on the Tour and we are hoping for an end of July finish. Thank you for reading the blog.

Dexter
Michael and Bridget's beloved English Bulldog


Michael, Dexter and Bridget
They made our stay in Tucson so great!!

Texas Ranger

Michael and Bridget live in a beautiful neighborhood.



A stand of Saguaro Cactus.

Suzanne, Ed and Kay
Our very dear friends in Tucson.

2 comments:

  1. Loved the post! My favorite time of year is the purple blooms and I'm so glad you captured them. I wish you a safe journey ahead and look forward to seeing you in October.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have been thoroughly enjoying the blog. I am very sorry I missed Roger at review time. I had a great bike trip in CO, and would have forgotten to call Mike if I hadn't checked the blog.

    ReplyDelete