Monday, April 18, 2011

About That Cycling

Roger and I started cycling six years ago. Friends in our Tucson neighborhood taught us the basics about road cycling, including clip in shoes. Tucson is a great community for cycling and it wasn't long before we were doing lots of cycling events. At one point, I was riding 200 miles a week. I knew it was a passion when the bike shop people became my close friends. Three bikes later, plus over 25,000 miles, proves that I am an enthusiast. We leave behind wonderful cycling friends and I will miss them and our many adventures together.



Part of the reason for full time RVing is to be able to take our bikes and ride them in other parts of the country. With our Sprinter, we were able to do that in areas in the Southwest. With the larger Embark, we will be able to travel longer distances with our bikes and continue this cycling passion.

No comments:

Post a Comment